Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kona Blog

It's day 2 of my 10 day visit to Kona, and so far I'm having an absolute blast. I started the day with a short swim at Kailua Bay just to check out the new Xterra skinsuit and to enjoy some time in the ocean. The conditions were perfect and it was really fun swimming in the Hawaiian salt water. I also was fortunate to run into several buddies at the water including the Lovato's, my buddies Laura Sophiea and Kevin, and got a close up glimpse of the Norminator : ). Got to hang out with Luis and Mark later this morning and get out for a training run on the Queen K with a number of MAO athletes. Crissy, Cassie and I ran together for about 40 minutes in the blazing sun and enjoyed every minute. This year I have a fun and busy week ahead with 3 organized breakfast or dinner events and two parties to attend. Looking forward to every moment!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You got to hang out with the coaches already..aren't you a little suck up! KIDDING!! I can't wait to see you on Wed. Well, I've already seen you twice, but I mean to talk to you, - once was while you were running and I TOLD Kyle it was you while we were driving the Queen K and he said "Nope, not her" Then, in town once (once again, I was driving so no stopping)!! Glad you are having fun.. we are too!! I love Kona?!!